Fritwell Playing Field
Fritwell Playing Field is situated off the Fewcott Road in Fritwell next door to Fritwell C of E Primary School.
Our facilities are provided and maintained by Fritwell Playing Field Management Committee (an independent voluntary body), which is a registered charity that is dedicated to providing sporting and leisure facilities for the residents of Fritwell and the surrounding villages.
Fritwell Playing Field is home to:
- A large sports field including a full size rugby/footballpitch and multi sports play area
- A small sports pavilion with changing facilities and a kitchen
- A children’s & teenage play park
- A Scout Hut – managed and maintained by 1stFritwell Scouts
- Car Parking for up to 50 cars for use by facility users
Our facilities are used by:
- Multiple aged junior football teams
- A village run fitness club open to everyone run once a week
- 1stFritwell Scouts
- Parents of Fritwell C of E School as a safe drop-off point with off-road access to the school
- Front Row Music Festival (Summer)
Our vision is to continue to work alongside the local community to meet village sports and leisure needs and demands. We aspire to refurbish the children’s play park and build new levels of support with Fritwell C of E Primary School and Nursery to sustain and improve their intake.
Fund raising is a major challenge to ensure that all the equipment is regularly maintained, safety checked, insured and the grass cut! We are grateful that our Annual Christmas Raffle is well supported by the wider community, as this is a key income generator to achieve our responsibilities.
We have plenty of sporting space available for you utilise and improve your health and well-being so…
… please contact us at email@example.com for all enquiries.